GalleryENQUIRE ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS
ATV / UTV Quad & Dirt Bike Tyres
- A vast range of Turf, ATV – UTV, Quad & Dirt bike tyres
- Nothing beats the rush you get when you hit the open trail. When you take your ATV through the mud, sand, or bush, it’s just you, and the trail, and nothing can stop you. Your ATV is your ticket to virtually any type of terrain, from the softest sand, to the deepest mud, and of course, the thickest bush. When you get that fire in your veins that only exploring will cure, we can help.
- Directional tread pattern is suitable for a wide variety of conditions and applications. The design on the tread pattern with Widely spaced lugs in good for shedding away loose soil from tyre without losing traction. The tread pattern with a wrap-around design minimises lateral slipping and offers forward traction on different driving surfaces. “V”angled tread design with wide gaps between tread blocks promotes cleaning action for better traction over rough terrain.
- Non-directional tread pattern. The tread patterns keep the tread clean and provides more bite in loose pack terrain. Which provides excellent handling and traction for a wide variety of conditions and applications while offering a smooth ride. The dimpled knob design offers exceptional traction.
- Directional Highway tread pattern. The tread pattern provides predictable traction on any hard terrain. Lightweight construction ensures maximum acceleration. Low rolling resistance which turns horsepower into forward motion, this offers comfort and stability at high speeds.
- No matter where your travels take you, we can cover your ATV, Quad-bike and UTV
tyres can get you there. We can supply just about any ATV or UTV—Quads to dune
- Buggies, Dirt bikes and everything in between.
- If it’s not ATV tyres you’re looking for, we also source a selection of Lawn & Garden tyres. When yard work calls, be prepared with Lawn & Garden tyres from Oceanic Direct.
Our List Of ATV / UTV Quad & Dirt Product
ATV/UTV QUAD BIKE
6-7-8-9 Inch Bias
12 ” BAIS
10-11 Inch Bias
12″ TO 17″ BIAS
18″ TO 21″ BIAS
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT FLYERS
- ATV - Quad Bike Product Flyer
Brands We Work With
Freight & Logistics
Transport Logistics offered Australia wide, we are happy to offer and assist with coordinating the freight to your desired location. The Purchaser shall be responsible for freight costs and insurance and from the time of dispatch of goods from the nominated warehouse. We do offer freight free delivery in Metro Melbourne for 4 or more items, conditions apply.
Payment shall be made in full prior to delivery unless the Purchaser has an approved Credit Account with the Seller, Payment shall be made prior to dispatch by electronic funds transfer to the Sellers’ nominated bank account. Credit Card payments: All Visa and MasterCard payments will incur 1.75% transaction fee for amounts greater than $500.00 AUD
The Purchaser accepts the warranty and guarantee of the Wheel, Tyre and Associated Accessories Manufacturer as stated in the manufacturers warranty terms and conditions, is the only warranty and guarantee given to the Purchaser in respect of the Goods purchased through the Seller.
Product Recommendations & Pricing
Before offering any product we ask our potential or existing clients a series of questions and listen to their needs and wants, this allows us to select the correct product to meet the requirements of the customer, These include the correct load rating, speed rating, tyre size, compound and pattern to ensure the right tyre is offered or with wheels and rims the correct size, offset and load rating and finish is offered to the customer. We will not recommend any products which do not meet the legal requirements for use in Australia. We believe in offering quality brand products at an affordable price, when you buy from Oceanic Direct you are buying from the owner operator, an Australian living in your community. The pricing offered by Oceanic Direct will be valid during the current calendar month, or whilst current stock on hand is available. Please contact us direct to confirm pricing at the time of purchase.
Custom - made to order steel wheels
When a specific application or replacement steel wheel or rim is required we will require measurements and or specific information from you. This information provided from you will ensure the replacement or specialised wheels or rims meets your specific requirement. All Custom – made to order, wheels and rims is carried out by qualified wheelwrights from the highest standards materials and meet the Australian welding standards ofAS1554. Custom – made to order wheels, are non returnable or refundable items, we confirm the specifications before any order replacement and a 50% no refundable deposit is required upon order and the outstanding balance is required to be settled before dispatch.
Although every care is taken to provide correct, thorough, and current information; please be sure to confirm details, photos, specs etc. as per your requirements for ease of transaction. To the best of our knowledge, the information contained herein is accurate and reliable as of the date of publication; however, we do not assume any liability whatsoever for the accuracy and completeness of the above information, please ensure to verify specifications, details of required products before making final transaction.