GalleryENQUIRE ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS
Crane, OTR, Agricultural & Forestry Tyres
- Do you have heavy machinery you’re responsible for? Whether it’s a small earth mover or a large crane, no heavy equipment can operate without tyres. Make sure your equipment has the right Crane, Off-The-Road ‘OTR’ tyres fitted to get the job done.
- Buying OTR tyres for Cranes and Earthmoving equipment is not cheap. When buying replacement tyres, they can cost thousands of dollars each. The products need to be made of the highest quality materials but still be affordable.
- Off-the-road tyres in Bias and Radial construction, these tyres are large, durable wearing tyres made for heavy equipment vehicles. They are manufactured to withstand tough, uneven terrain and feature strong sidewalls that protect from punctures, cuts, and cracks.
- Mobile & High Speed Crane tyre range, covers most sizes and applications required in Australia. We offer leading brands like Michelin and Bridgestone along with many value brands to help trim your operating costs but not reducing quality or performance. We also have creep data available for tyre fitments on Franna.
Our List Of Crane & OTR Products
CRANE HI SPEED
- Tubed Type
- Bias (Hwy and Lug)
- various load index, speed rating and patterns (Creep data available on most lines)
- 10.00×20 – 11.00×20 – 12.00×20 -14.00×20
- Radial (Steer, Drive and Multi Position)
- Various load index and speed rating and patterns
- 10.00R20 – 11.00R20 – 12.00R20 – 14.00R2 14.00R25 – 16.00R25 – 17.5R25 – 20.5R25
- 385/95R25 – 445/95R25 – 525/80R25
OTR / EARTHMOVING
- Bias (Hwy and Lug)
- Various load index, speed rating and patterns
- 13.00×24 – 14.00×24 – 15.5×25 – 17.5×25 – 20.5×25 – 23.5×25 – 26.5×25 – 29.5×25 – -more sizes available
- Tubeless Type
- 14.00R24 – 15.5R25 – 17.5R25 – 20.5R25 – 23.5R25 – 26.5R25 – 29.5R25 – 29.5R29 – 35/65R33 – 24.00R35 – more sizes available
Brands We Work With
Freight & Logistics
Transport Logistics offered Australia wide, we are happy to offer and assist with coordinating the freight to your desired location. The Purchaser shall be responsible for freight costs and insurance and from the time of dispatch of goods from the nominated warehouse. We do offer freight free delivery in Metro Melbourne for 4 or more items, conditions apply.
Payment shall be made in full prior to delivery unless the Purchaser has an approved Credit Account with the Seller, Payment shall be made prior to dispatch by electronic funds transfer to the Sellers’ nominated bank account. Credit Card payments: All Visa and MasterCard payments will incur 1.75% transaction fee for amounts greater than $500.00 AUD
The Purchaser accepts the warranty and guarantee of the Wheel, Tyre and Associated Accessories Manufacturer as stated in the manufacturers warranty terms and conditions, is the only warranty and guarantee given to the Purchaser in respect of the Goods purchased through the Seller.
Product Recommendations & Pricing
Before offering any product we ask our potential or existing clients a series of questions and listen to their needs and wants, this allows us to select the correct product to meet the requirements of the customer, These include the correct load rating, speed rating, tyre size, compound and pattern to ensure the right tyre is offered or with wheels and rims the correct size, offset and load rating and finish is offered to the customer. We will not recommend any products which do not meet the legal requirements for use in Australia. We believe in offering quality brand products at an affordable price, when you buy from Oceanic Direct you are buying from the owner operator, an Australian living in your community. The pricing offered by Oceanic Direct will be valid during the current calendar month, or whilst current stock on hand is available. Please contact us direct to confirm pricing at the time of purchase.
Custom - made to order steel wheels
When a specific application or replacement steel wheel or rim is required we will require measurements and or specific information from you. This information provided from you will ensure the replacement or specialised wheels or rims meets your specific requirement. All Custom – made to order, wheels and rims is carried out by qualified wheelwrights from the highest standards materials and meet the Australian welding standards ofAS1554. Custom – made to order wheels, are non returnable or refundable items, we confirm the specifications before any order replacement and a 50% no refundable deposit is required upon order and the outstanding balance is required to be settled before dispatch.
Although every care is taken to provide correct, thorough, and current information; please be sure to confirm details, photos, specs etc. as per your requirements for ease of transaction. To the best of our knowledge, the information contained herein is accurate and reliable as of the date of publication; however, we do not assume any liability whatsoever for the accuracy and completeness of the above information, please ensure to verify specifications, details of required products before making final transaction.